- Free USPS Priority Mail Shipping available for all purchases.
- $12.00 for UPS Three Day Select (2-4 Business Days).
- $35.00 for UPS Next Day Air.
- (Available Monday – Friday, before 4:00PM, ET).
- International shipping available via AIRMAIL , flat rate of $25.00.
Terms of Sale:
- Items are guaranteed as described on company website.
- All items may be returned within a reasonable period of time from purchase for a full refund and shipping costs.
- Items lost or damaged during shipping will be refunded by the shipper.
- Please notify us before returning merchandise by email or phone.
- Sales tax will be added to purchase price where applicable and noted on your invoice.
- Deferred billing available upon request.
- We accept Mastercard, Visa and American Express.
- Checks and wire transfers accepted.
- Paypal transactions are accepted.
- Cash accepted for items purchased in person.
- A Twenty-five Dollar ($25.00) service fee shall be charged for each Customer check that is returned.
Terms of Payment:
Unless otherwise specified by First Edition Rare Books, LLC (FBRB), terms are net thirty (30) days from the date of FERB invoice payable in U.S. currency. FERB has the right, among other remedies, either to terminate a purchase agreement or order or to suspend further performance with the Customer in the event the Customer fails to make any payment when due. Customer shall be liable for all expenses, including attorneys’ fees, relating to the collection of past-due amounts. If any payment owed to FERB is not paid when due, it shall bear interest at a rate of 12 percent per annum or the maximum rate permitted by law, if less than 12 percent, from the date on which it is due until it is paid. If, in good faith, FERB deems itself to be insecure with respect to Customer’s financial condition, FERB may require prepayments or other assurances for future deliveries. Customer hereby grants FERB a security interest in all Products sold to Customer by FERB, which security interest shall continue until such Products are fully paid for in cash.