Do you have a rare book that you are considering selling? First Edition Rare Books is interested in buying your specific rare book or an entire library. We offer competitive prices and secure payment options. We would enjoy having a conversation with you about the book you would like to sell.
What kinds of books do we buy?
We seek out the following materials:
- Books from 1800-2000
- Presidential Material
- Military History (Civil War, WWI, WWII, etc)
- Books in Fine or Decorative Bindings
- Highlights of Fiction and Non-Fiction
- Books in scarce dust jackets.
- Books signed by the author
- Mysteries and Thrillers
- Non-Fiction related to Politics
- Important documents and manuscripts
We’re currently seeking these authors:
- Theodore Roosevelt – First Editions and Signed Books
- Ernest Hemingway – First Editions in Dust Jackets
- Ronald Reagan – Signed Books
- John Steinbeck – First Editions in Dust Jackets
- Dwight Eisenhower – Signed Books
- Franklin D. Roosevelt – All material
- WWII Generals
- Civil War Titles
We do not have a market base for:
- Dictionaries and Encyclopedias
- Ex-Library Books
- Family Bibles
- Damaged Books
If you are interested in having us take a look at your book, please fill out the contact form and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
We believe in being as transparent as we can, so we’re happy to provide auction prices and other data points which help us to establish a competitive offer. We endeavor to respond to all submissions within 24-Hours. If you do not hear back from us, please check your SPAM folder or resubmit your request. If you’d prefer to text us pictures of your books, please send them to (513) 719-0001 or (317) 593-4468.