Land grant signed by President John Quincy Adams for Mr. James Wilkinson of Delaware, Ohio. Framed document, (13″ x 23″ in frame) Document previously folded, not affecting the signature of Adams. Mounted with picture of President Adams and a lithograph of his home. This document is granting Mr. James Wilkinson of Delaware, Ohio a land parcel of 196 acres. “at the rapids of the Miami, of Lake Erie.” It is co-signed by George Graham, the Commissioner of the General Land Office. Affixed with the presidential seal at bottom left corner with wax seal. Handsomely framed document.
Comments: Delaware, Ohio was founded in 1808, about 30 miles north of Columbus, Ohio.